Friday, June 29, 2018

Author Interview: E L Neve on "Writers and Authors"

Many of you know that I write under two pen names. Here's an interview I gave for my pen name, Dew Pellucid, under which I wrote my award-winning teen fantasy, The Crystilleries of Echoland. E. L. Neve comes up in the interview too.


Quote from your Book | Favorite Quote “And on this sea of song, he floated for who knows how long.”
As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up? I always loved literature passionately. I wrote poetry as a kid. I knew I wanted to get lost in storytelling. I always knew.
When did you write your first book and how old were you? I wrote my first short story when I was 8 years-old. In elementary school my poems were published in this school paper. I wrote my first (terrible novel) at age 24. It was beautifully written and utterly boring. So I decided to write for kids, and then I had to learn how to write a good plot. Today I write under two pen names, Dew Pellucid for teens, E. L. Neve for adults.
How did you begin writing? Did you intend to become an author, or do you have a specific reason or reasons for writing each book? Writing is my flight. When I get lost in that world I know I’m where I’m supposed to be. Which is why I can’t remember when I started writing. I just did…
What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?
Keep reading on Authors & Writers

No comments:

Post a Comment